Are you a coffee lover? Home Barista? Or simply interested in learning more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machine manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you:
In the first episode, going live on the 30th January 2021 at 14:30 – 16:00, you’ll be:
- Guided through La Marzocco history with Silvia Bartoloni, community coordinator at Accademia Del Caffe Espresso
- Discovering the secrets behind a perfect coffee from cup to seed with our coffee education leader Nora Smahelova
- Experimenting with coffee pairing and delicacies with our Food Ambassador Benedetta Carcasci
- Learning about Officine Fratelli Bambi, a space where machines are being crafted with Stefano Della Pietra, la Marzocco’s product designer.
Click here to register for your free ticket and to learn more information about the hosts and their separate sessions.
You ticket will get you:
- Access to the full online event
- A digital PDF containing an alternative brewing methods guide
- A digital copy of the La Marzocco Home recipe book
- A 10% discount voucher on the La Marzocco Home accessories on our online shop.
For more information or updates on the next episode of Coffee Encounters – email firstname.lastname@example.org