La Marzocco Home is pleased to welcome you to the 7th episode of Coffee Encounters, live with La Marzocco Home Au and Accademia Del Caffe.
Are you a coffee lover? Home barista? Or just interested in knowing more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machines manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you.
Coffee Encounters is a show revolving around coffee, food, lifestyle, the company’s history, together with demos, and much more. This new format is presented by La Marzocco Home in collaboration with Accademia del Caffè Espresso and published on Youtube once a month.
- La Marzocco territory: cheeses from Tuscany / Benedetta Carcasci, Food Experience Ambassador at Accademia del caffè espresso and Carlo Bolli, owner of Palagiaccio
- The flavor wheel / Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Coffee debates / Scott Guglielmino global product manager at La Marzocco and Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Choosing a portafilter basket / Zach Wright, Operations, La Marzocco USA
- Farm to table: bringing nature to the city / Maaiken and Ibrahim, founders of Bornhorst Aan Tafel; by La Marzocco Germany
- The literary corner / Silvia Bartoloni, community coordinator at La Marzocco
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
For more information or updates on the next episode of Coffee Encounters – email email@example.com