La Marzocco Home is pleased to welcome you to the 6th episode of Coffee Encounters, live with La Marzocco Home Au and Accademia Del Caffe.
Are you a coffee lover? Home barista? Or just interested in knowing more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machines manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you.
Coffee Encounters is a show revolving around coffee, food, lifestyle, the company’s history, together with demos, and much more. This new format is presented by La Marzocco Home in collaboration with Accademia del Caffè Espresso and published on Youtube once a month.
- Mediterranean coffees: the caffè shakerato from Italy
- Mediterranean coffees: freddo espresso and freddo flat white from Greece / Stefanos Domatiotis, world brewers champion, co-founder at create
- Mediterranean coffees: the carajillo from Spain / iris from bar central, Valencia
- How to clean and maintain your GS3 / Fabrizio Corti, product specialist at La Marzocco
- Latte art is not an art / Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at Accademia del Caffè Espresso
- Thyme for a coffee with Rose Manon Baux / Arran Ainscough, Sales Manager at La Marzocco Germany and Rose Manon Baux, bartender at Truffle Pig Cocktail Bar, Berlin
- The Gehrig twins visit at Accademia and Florence / Anita and Caro Gehrig, professional enduro bike racers and La Marzocco ambassadors
- The literary corner / Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at Accademia del Caffè Espresso
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
For more information or updates on the next episode of Coffee Encounters – email firstname.lastname@example.org