La Marzocco Home is pleased to welcome you to the 5th episode of Coffee Encounters, live with La Marzocco Home Au and Accademia Del Caffe.
Are you a coffee lover? Home barista? Or just interested in knowing more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machines manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you.
Coffee Encounters is a show revolving around coffee, food, lifestyle, the company’s history, together with demos, and much more. This new format is presented by La Marzocco Home in collaboration with Accademia del Caffè Espresso and published on Youtube once a month.
- History of the Gs3 / Silvia Bartoloni, community coordinator at Accademia del caffè espresso
- What’s inside the Gs3 / Andrea Simonelli, after sales manager at La Marzocco
- La Marzocco territory: handmade pasta from Tuscany / Niccolò Carmagnini , social media manager at Lunica and Benedetta Carcasci, Food Experience Ambassador at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Who really invented the flat white? – a chat about Aussie & Kiwi coffee culture / Jets Anita Langlands, marketing manager at La Marzocco Australia and Josie Parden, marketing manager at La Marzocco New Zealand
- Pressure profiling on the Gs3 mp/ Erik Martin, community coordinator at La Marzocco Australia
- Alternative brewing methods: the Aeropress / Nora Smahelova, Coffee Education Leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- The literary corner/ Massimo Battaglia, Research Coffee Leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
For more information or updates on the next episode of Coffee Encounters – email email@example.com