La Marzocco Home is pleased to welcome you to the 4th episode of Coffee Encounters, live with La Marzocco Home UK and Accademia Del Caffe.
Are you a coffee lover? Home barista? Or just interested in knowing more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machines manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you.
Coffee Encounters is a show revolving around coffee, food, lifestyle, the company’s history, together with demos, and much more. This new format is presented by La Marzocco Home in collaboration with Accademia del Caffè Espresso and published on Youtube once a month.
During the 4th episode learn how to make a coffee liqueur out of used coffee grounds together with Sam from Discarded Spirits in London. Let us show you how the syphon coffee maker works with Nora and listen to an interview on coffee, cycling and community with Off The Streets supporting the youth and the urban cycling scene of London. Lastly and not only, join Dan as he reviews Michelin-starred chef and home barista, Alan Murchison‘s latest recipe book.
- History of the heraldic symbol of La Marzocco / Silvia Bartoloni, Community Coordinator at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Coffee, Cycling and Community with Off The Streets / Dan Harvey, Marketing and La Marzocco Home Manager UK & Ireland and the ‘Off The Streets’ team
- Zero Waste Coffee Cocktails / Sam Trevethyen, Global Brand Ambassador for Discarded Spirits Co and Ruth Calderwood, La Marzocco Home Coordinator UK & Ireland
- Focus on La Marzocco Home app / Edoardo Maurri, IoT After Sales Specialist at La Marzocco
- Alternative brewing methods: the syphon / Nora Smahelova, Coffee Education Leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- The literary corner / Dan Harvey, Marketing and La Marzocco Home Manager at La Marzocco UK & Ireland
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
For more information or updates on the next episode of Coffee Encounters – email email@example.com