Coffee Encounters is back for another episode!
Are you a coffee lover? a home barista? or just interested in knowing more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machines manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you:
During the 2nd episode let us guide you through the history of the first espresso machine ever made by Officine Fratelli Bambi; discover more on how to make beautiful latte art with Nora and learn the history behind one of the most popular italian cocktails (and more importantly how to make it!). Become an expert at recognizing the right water for your espresso machine and listen to an interesting interview on the early days of the PID, temperature stability, and how the espresso has evolved over the years with a man who’s name is shorthand for temperature measurement
The third episode will be available between Friday 26th and Tuesday 29th March, where you’ll be able to see:
- Latte art is not an art with Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at accademia del caffè espresso
- La Fiorenza, the first espresso machine by Officine Fratelli Bambi with Lavinia Caini, marketing coordinator at la Marzocco, and Francesco Zagli, area manager
- How to purchase quality coffee with Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at accademia del caffè espresso, and Massimo Battaglia, reasearch coffee leader
- The negroni cocktail recipe with Julian Biondi, top 10 italian bartenders
- Cooking with Benedetta with Benedetta Carcasci, food experience ambassador at accademia del caffè espresso
- How to choose the right water for your machine with Enrico Wurm, product improvement manager at la Marzocco
- A cup of coffee with Greg Scace: thermal stability and PID with Scott Guglielmino, product manager at La Marzocco, and Greg Scace, creator of the “scace device”
- The literary corner with Massimo Battaglia, reasearch coffee leader
Click here to register for your free ticket and gain access to the sessions.
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
For more information or update on the next episode of Coffee Encounters, email – email@example.com